Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Padua in Italy. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Regione Veneto Scholarships at University of Padua is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Padua . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 30 Sep 2021.
Regione Veneto Scholarships at University of Padua is available to undertake Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate level programs at University of Padua.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Padua will provide the scholarship amount according to the family income and other conditions of the selected students. The scholarship may include both the exemption of tuition fees and a subsistence allowance, as well as free or discounted student services such as accommodation, meals at university canteens, etc.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Also, the sponsorship will be in any subject offered by the university
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- have a low family income (ISEE below euro 23,626.32 and ISPE below euro 36,399.72)
- Also, comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, the incumbent must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university Students can apply online by filling out the Richiesta di agevolazioni Application for benefits, available on your personal Uniweb page.
- Also, candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Additionally, applicants must have a previous degree certificate.
Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. Furthermore, for more information go through the English language requirements page.