Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Swinburne University of Technology in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award at Swinburne University of Technology is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Foundation courses. (SPM and O-LEVELS) level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at Swinburne University of Technology . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Deputy Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Award at Swinburne University of Technology is available to undertake level programs at Swinburne University of Technology.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Middle East, North Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe, UK, France, and the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any foundation program at Swinburne.
- Eligibility Criteria: Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students accepted in the applied foundation program at Swinburne.
The applicants must patiently follow the steps provided by the university and complete the online application form. Also, the students who will successfully apply and be accepted will automatically be considered.
The applicants must submit the following documents for Fully Funded Scholarships in Malaysia:
- Certified academic documents’ and transcripts’ copies
- Likewise, Certified copy of passport
- Also, the applicants must have attained no less than 60% and 7.0 GPA to be admitted in the course of their choice at Swinburne.
- Likewise, the students must provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS Academic – 6.0
- Also, TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- Likewise, GCE ‘A’ Level – score of a ‘C’ or higher
- International Baccalaureate – minimum of 4 in English A1 or A2 (Higher and Standard Levels) or a minimum of 5 in English B (Higher Level)