Fully Funded- Udacity Advance Scholarship Program 2021/22 (Deadline 29 December 2021)
Applications are open for the Udacity/Access Bank Advance Africa Scholarship Program 2021-2022. Udacity is collaborating with Access Bank to empower people in Africa. They are interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry in 2021/22.
They are proud to provide hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Business Analytics, Programming, Data Science, Product Management, and Digital Marketing. Scholarship recipients will complete a portfolio of real-world projects that demonstrate mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Program Details of Udacity Advance Scholarship Program
Udacity and Access Bank are closing the divide between the number of tech jobs available. And, the number of Africans working in tech by providing opportunities to those who would not otherwise have them. That starts with ensuring a robust pipeline of trained, talented tech professionals. Together, they are offering:
- 2,000 Nanodegree program scholarships for Africans to build practical, in-demand, cutting-edge tech skills.
- Engagement with classmates in a robust actively managed student community.
- Subject matter experts and on-demand tutors.
The scholarship will create upskilling opportunities for individuals and give them the skills needed in the digital world. In fact, the tech industry comprises some of the highest growth, most in-demand careers today.
Scholarship from Udacity Advance Scholarship Program
- The program is completely free to all scholarship recipients. Access Bank covers the costs.
Eligibility For Udacity Advance Scholarship Program
- Firstly, Anyone 20 years of age and above should apply.
- Secondly, STEM graduates or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing an IT and Digital career.
- Thirdly, Consistent access to a laptop.
- Consistent access to the strong data network and power supply.
- Additionally, Commitment to the time required for the program.
- Furthermore, Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank.
- Moreover, Recent graduates from School/University or early career professionals are strongly preferred.
- Lastly, Applicants based in Africa are strongly preferred.
How the Program Works
Phase 1: Challenge Course
20,000 Access Bank Scholarship applicants in the form of 4 rolling cohorts. Each cohort will consist of 5,000 participants. During this first phase of the scholarship, students work through one of the five initial Challenge Courses that comprise of course text, content, and quizzes (no projects) for Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing over the course of 5 weeks. Challenge course recipients participating in this initial phase of the program will also engage with classmates in a robust, actively managed, student community.
Phase 2: Nanodegree program
2,000 students in the form of 4 rolling cohorts will be awarded a scholarship to Business Analytics, Intro to Programming, Programming for Data Science with Python, Product Management, or Digital Marketing. Each cohort will consist of 500 full scholarships, and the first cohort of winners will begin in January 2022. Access to these Nanodegree programs includes expert project reviews provided by human project reviewers.
The deadline for application is December 29, 2021. Once submitted, you will receive a decision email on January 7, 2022.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.