Fully Funded YSEALI Professional Fellows Program || Apply Now: (Deadline Ongoing)
Fully Funded YSEALI Professional Fellows Program || Apply Now
The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative Professional Fellows Program (YSEALI PFP) is a two-way U.S. Department of State exchange program designed to strengthen people-to-people ties between young leaders from Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam, and the United States. Through intensive fellowships designed to broaden their professional expertise and enhance their leadership capabilities, YSEALI PFP provides emerging Southeast Asian leaders with the opportunity to gain first-hand experiences in, and exposure to, U.S. public and private sector offices working in the areas of civic engagement, economic empowerment, governance and society, and sustainable development and the environment.
The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) is the U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia. Through a variety of programs and engagements, including U.S. educational and cultural exchanges, regional exchanges, and seed funding, YSEALI seeks to build the leadership capabilities of youth in the region, strengthen ties between the U.S. and Southeast Asia, and nurture an ASEAN community.
The YSEALI Professional Fellows Program is part of the broader Professional Fellows exchange program. For more information on the Professional Fellows Program.
Eligibility and Application Ov
erview:Be citizens and current residents of one of the eleven YSEALI countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste and Vietnam);
- Be emerging leaders in government, civil society, or the private sector who have demonstrated expertise pertaining to the respective theme for which they are applying;
- Be 25 to 35 years old at the start of the program, currently employed, and have two or more years of relevant professional work experience;
- Be self-directed with demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills and able to work effectively in a cross-cultural setting;
- Be able to identify an objective/project of their own selection that the participant would like to implement in their home workplace or community;
- and Have demonstrated proficiency in written and oral English.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.