Funded Scholarship 2022- For Undergraduates at American University: (Deadline 15 December 2021)
American University invites international students to one AU Emerging Global Leader Scholarship for Fall 2022. This scholarship is renewable for a total of four years, based on your continued satisfactory academic performance.
About American University:
American University is a student-centered research institution located in Washington, DC, chartered by Congress in 1893, with highly-ranked schools and colleges, internationally-renowned faculty, and a reputation for creating meaningful change in the world. The students distinguish themselves for their service, leadership, and ability to rethink global and domestic challenges and opportunities. As well as they actively engage in the world around them, and the leaders of today train the leaders of tomorrow.
Financial Benefit from Undergraduates Scholarship at American University
If you get this scholarship, you will have:
- Full tuition.
- Room, and board.
Please note: The scholarship does not cover some expenses such as:
- Mandatory health insurance.
- Airline tickets.
- Books, and miscellaneous expenses.
Eligibility Required for Undergraduates Scholarship at American University
You must follow these criteria:
- International students who have overcome various obstacles and challenges.
- A minimum 3.8 GPA equivalent out of 4.0 GPA.
- A demonstrated commitment to leadership, volunteerism, community service, and advancing the needs of people in your home country.
- Fluent in the English language (95+ TOEFL iBT or its equivalent in the other tests).
- Students who are still enrolled in secondary/high school and graduating by June 2022.
- Students studying in the British A-Levels system must complete at least 3 A levels and finish 13 years of study before August 2022.
- The selection process is most competitive. Priority consideration will be given to those AU EGLS applicants
- You are not eligible if you are:
- A U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen of the U.S. and another country.
- You are enrolled in or have already begun any post-secondary studies at another university in your home country or the United States.
- You graduated secondary school earlier than 2020.
- Firstly, School Information.
- Secondly, Enrollment Information.
- Thirdly, click “Apply online” and select “Emerging Global Leader Scholarship”.
- Click ” Start Application”, and fill out all fields with:
- Then, Programs details.
- Answer some questions (no more than 250 words).
- Bank letter.
- The AU Certification of Finances (AU CFIS).
- Lastly, The official assessment English Test score.
- Zoom interviews and additional essay submissions will be required for AU EGL semi-finalists and finalists.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the online application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.