GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2021: (Deadline 23 September 2021)
Apply for GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security 2021. The prize helps to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields. It intends to encourage and recognize excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security. A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroots initiatives.
The prize is awarded for projects by any individual, or group of individuals, or organization (from private or public sectors), which contribute to global security and have been submitted for consideration according to these rules and regulations. No more than one application per applicant is allowed.
- The first price of GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security is CHF 10,000 and a certificate of excellence.
- The two other finalist applications will receive a certificate of recognition.
The winners (first, second and third place) will be announced during an event that will held in November 2021.
- Applicants can be from any country but the projects should go beyond the national border in their reach or thinking and must seek to address global security in innovative ways or through new ideas.
- A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, original research or grassroot initiatives.
- Applications must be in English.
- Employees and staff of the GCSP, as well as their family members are not eligible participants.
The winners (first, second and third place) will be selected by the panel of judges, and selection will be based on the following criteria
- Dedication to sustainable global security
- Preservation of human dignity, security and justice