Georg Forster Research Award 2021 (12 months stay in Germany): (Deadline 31 October 2021)
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation calls applications for Georg Forster Research Award 2021. 12 months stay in Germany). Alexander von Humboldt Foundation provides research opportunities to researchers from developing and transition countries in accordance with OECD (excluding PR China and India). It awards funding equivalent to €60,000 award money and research stay of up to 12 months in Germany possible.
Georg Forster Research Award aims to support the long-term promotion of outstanding scientific multipliers in transition and developing countries whose research will contribute to improving living conditions in their countries of origin.
- The award amount is €60,000. Award winners are also invited to conduct a research project of their choice at a research institution in Germany in cooperation with specialist colleagues there.
- The award enables a total stay of between six months and a full year, which can be split into multiple stays.
- If required, the foundation will provide further funding of up to €25,000 to finance academic collaboration – in particular, to cover the costs of attending academic conferences, of material resources such as specialist literature or scientific equipment at the home institution, or of including junior researchers.
Eligible for nomination are researchers whose fundamental discoveries, new theories or findings have had a lasting effect on their discipline beyond their immediate research area and who will continue to contribute to developing research-based approaches to the specific challenges of developing and emerging countries. The individual nominated must additionally meet the following criteria:
- The nominee’s academic achievements must be internationally recognised and proven by corresponding successes in research.
- The nominee may not previously have received an award from the Humboldt Foundation for her/his academic work.
- The nominee must be a citizen of a developing or transition country (excluding PR China and India, list of countries ). The nominee must have lived and worked in one of these countries for at least five years at the time of nomination.
- Nominations for a Georg Forster Research Award may be initiated by established researchers at research institutions in Germany.
- Humboldt Foundation award winners working abroad are also eligible to submit nominations jointly with a researcher working in Germany.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.