GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize 2022 || Apply Now: (Deadline 6 June 2022)
The GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition is back to support food warriors who are fighting to transform Africa’s food system!
First, join the GoGettaz Community when you enter the competition and you’ll get access to education, mentorship, and investment networks to help you launch, grow, or scale your agrifood venture.
- virtual pitching opportunities
- Also, mentorship
- programming linkages
- other guidance to continue their entrepreneurial journey.
- In addition, two entrepreneurs will each win 50,000 US Dollars for the most innovative and scalable business ventures.
- is aged 35 or below on the date of submission to the competition and is legally recognized as an adult in the country of nationality
- Also, holds nationality (with an official ID) from a country that is a member of the African Union
- is the founder/co-founder of the venture he/she represents in the competition and plays an active role in its operations and leadership
- In addition, has no criminal record related to corruption, tax evasion, financial impropriety, felony, or other offense, and will provide a signed declaration to that effect, if requested
- The venture is already legally registered in a country that is a member of the African Union or will have commenced with the registration of such a legal entity prior to 1 July 2022
- The venture has its headquarter in a country that is a member of the African Union
- Also, the venture is designed to be financially sustainable, either as a for-profit business or a non-profit generating some revenue and aiming not to be dependent on donor funding
- Venture plays a role in the agri-food sector and/or supports the development of the agri-food sector through an innovation or process improvement
- In addition, the agri-food sector may be defined as businesses including:
- Agri-food research & development
- Primary food production (farming)
- Crop nutrition
- Also, Irrigation
- Mechanization, automation, or robotics, including drones
- Crop protection
- Hydroponics or urban farming
- Transport, distribution, storage, or logistics
- In addition, Food processing
- Packaging or marketing
- Food retail or service
- Waste management or recycling
- Digital or technology solutions/services to the agri-food sector
- Innovative finance solutions/services to the agri-food sector
- Moreover, Renewable energy or environmental solutions/services to the agri-food sector
- Market potential and traction
- Social and Environmental Impact
- Business model
- Founder and team
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.