Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship 2022: (Deadline 30 May 2022)
Applications for the Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship 2022 are now open. The Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Scholarship is offered to a researcher with a promising and innovative research project.
The project must fall within the mandate of the Human Rights Research and Education Centre (HRREC) at the University of Ottawa. Multidisciplinary, as well as interdisciplinary approaches to the proposed research project, will be given preference.
- The scholarship totaling CAD$42,000 will be paid according to terms to be agreed upon between the Postdoctoral fellow and the HRREC.
- Open to both Canadian citizens and non-citizens.
- Foreign Candidates must demonstrate that they are likely to obtain permission to reside in Canada for a period of one year.
- Candidates will have obtained a doctoral degree no more than five years prior to December 31, 2022, and will have presented his/her thesis by April 30, 2022. Candidates who have obtained their doctorate from the University of Ottawa or through a joint degree program with the University of Ottawa are not eligible for this competition;
- Agrees to work at the HRREC for the full period of the scholarship;
- Agrees to contribute to the development and scholarly activities of the HRREC by engaging in an original research program that is distinct from the research he or she has previously undertaken.
- The Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Fellowship requires the recipient to take up the position physically at the HRREC.
- The Gordon F. Henderson Postdoctoral Fellowship award does not cover the travel costs of the recipient.
The candidate should send the following documents (in English or French) to Viviana Fernandez at viviana.fernandez@uOttawa.ca Assistant Director of the HRREC:
- A brief cover letter
- Also, an up-to-date C.V.
- A five-page summary of his or her doctoral thesis
- In addition, the written comments of the thesis examination committee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Moreover, a five-page research proposal describing the Postdoctoral project, its objectives, and its outputs
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.