Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation 2022 Dissertation Fellowships for International Students
Applications are invited for the Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowships 2020 to complete dissertations in the fields of violence and aggression in relation to social change, intergroup conflict, war, terrorism, crime, and family relationships, or related fields.
The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowships are being offered to PhD students from around the world, who are completing the writing of their dissertations in the fields of violence and aggression in relation to social change, intergroup conflict, war, terrorism, crime, and family relationships, or related fields.
This fellowship is not for support of doctoral research. Applications are evaluated in comparison with each other and not in competition with the postdoctoral research grant proposals.
PhD dissertation written by students in their final year, on violence and aggression in relation to social change, intergroup conflict, war, terrorism, crime, and family relationships, etc.
About Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation
The Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation was established by Harry Guggenheim to support research on violence, aggression, and dominance. The foundation writes: “He was convinced that solid, thoughtful, scholarly and scientific research, experimentation, and analysis would in the end accomplish more than the usual solutions impelled by urgency rather than understanding. We do not yet hold the solution to violence, but better analyses, more acute predictions, constructive criticisms, and new, effective ideas will come in time from investigations such as those supported b…… read more
- OrganisationHarry Frank Guggenheim Foundation
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineFebruary 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowships
Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation awards US$20,000 each
Requirements for Harry Frank Guggenheim Foundation Dissertation Fellowships Qualification
- These fellowships of $20,000 each are designed to contribute to the support of the doctoral candidate to enable him or her to complete the thesis in a timely manner and are only appropriate for students approaching the final year of their Ph.D. work.
- This fellowship is not for support of doctoral research. Applications are evaluated in comparison with each other and not in competition with the postdoctoral research grant proposals.
- Applicants may be citizens of any country and studying at colleges or universities in any country.
- These grants are made to Ph.D. candidates who are entering the dissertation stage of graduate school. Usually, this means that fieldwork or other research is complete and writing has begun. If analysis and writing are not far enough along for an applicant to be confident that he will complete the dissertation within the year, he should not apply, as the application will not be competitive with those that comply with this timetable. In some disciplines, particularly experimental fields, research and writing can reasonably be expected to be completed within the same year, and in those cases it is appropriate to apply
February 1, 2022
Applications are submitted online–the application will be available beginning October 1st. (However, we will still accept a mailed application using our previous application method, a printable PDF form, provided it arrives at the foundation’s office no later than February 1, or the following Monday if February 1 falls on a weekend.)
Applicants will first create a login account and will then be able to access detailed guidelines and the online application.
For more details, visit HFG website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : email@example.comNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk