Head of School at Agasaro International Academy: (Deadline 11 May 2022)
AGASARO INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY JOB OPPORTUNITY
Vacancy: Head of School
The Head of School is in charge of all school academic activities and reports to the Managing Director of the school.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overseeing of the program; national and international curricula offered by the school, academic and extra-curricular;
- Assessing the effectiveness of the various programs of the school, and reporting thereof to the Managing Director;
- Planning, organizing professional developments throughout the academic years for all teams in different sections of the school;
- Coordinating the professional development of the teaching staff and convening and chairing pedagogical meeting;
- Modeling the mission and philosophy of the school, maintaining appropriate standards of behavior, mutual respect, and safety within teaching staff and ensuring each student feels valued, special, challenged, safe, respected every day;
- Updating and modernizing performance appraisal system for the academic staff and the database for improvement;
- Linkup the school to other educational organizations and plan for students-Teachers national and international completions such as Olympiads, round square, etc.
- Minimum 4 years of school leadership or management, preferably in an international school
- Minimum 5 years of teaching
- Knowledgeable of international education teaching techniques, especially Cambridge program
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any other relevant field
- Proficiency in English, speaking French is an added value
Additional Skills and competences
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills for dealing with students, parents, teaching and non-teaching staff
- Strong leadership skills
- IT literacy
Interested candidates are requested to submit to the MD: email@example.com before 5pm on 11th May 2022; their applications, including a brief cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant degree as well as names and contact information of three recent referees who have been direct supervisors.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Marie Grace UWAMWIZA
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.