HR Operations Internship at World Resources Institute: (Deadline 30 June 2021)
Apply for HR Operations Internship at World Resources Institute in India. WRI India is seeking a highly motivated HR Intern with a genuine interest in Human Resource Management to support the recruitment related projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable experience and skills in HR.
Roles and Responsibilities
The intern will be assisting WRI in
- Supporting in building an HR Dashboard for WRI India.
- Assisting in auditing HR and creating the groundwork for HR analytics by completely automating the Staff documentation.
- Streamlining HR operations for better effectiveness.
- Assisting in HR projects that will require research.
Qualification and Requirements
Candidates should have the following qualifications to be eligible for HR Operations Internship at World Resources Institute
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources or currently pursuing Masters’s in the same field.
- Basic Excel proficiency.
- Strong interest in pursuing HR.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of HR documents and other personal information.
World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. It receives funding from the MacArthur Foundation. In general, the organization promotes environmental sustainability, economic opportunity, and human health and well-being. Furthermore, WRI partners with local and national governments, private companies, publicly held corporations, and other non-profits, and offers services including global climate change issues, sustainable markets, ecosystem protection, and environmental responsible governance services.