ICANN 2022 Fellowship Program for Developing Countries (Netherlands): (Deadline 15 December 2021)
ICANN 2022 Fellowship Program for Developing Countries (Netherlands)
The goal of the ICANN Fellowship Program is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN community.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Public Meeting. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.Fellowship participants come from a variety of backgrounds.
About Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is an American multistakeholder group and nonprofit organization responsible for coordinating the maintenance and procedures of several databases related to the namespaces and numerical spaces of the Internet, ensuring the network’s stable and secure operation.ICANN performs the actual technical maintenance work of the Central Internet Address pools and DNS root zone registries pursuant to the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) function contract.
ICANN Fellowship Program
- Type Fellowship
- Organization Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 15, 2021
Aim and Benefits of ICANN Fellowship Program
- Travel will be booked by ICANN org through its designated Travel Management Company
- ICANN will cover the cost of the lowest fare available economy airfare at the time of booking based on the fellow’s approved dates of arrival and departure as provided in a separate email sent by ICANN
- ICANN will book and pay for a standard room (king or queen) on the fellow’s behalf based on a single occupancy
- A stipend not to exceed USD 500.00 will be provided to offset reasonable individual expenses (such as meals, transport to/from the airport and incidentals)
Requirements for ICANN Fellowship Program Qualification
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN’s work in policy building, the operation of the Domain Name System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s);
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an ICANN Fellowship
- Have previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN communities
Documents Required for Application
- Valid passport
- Travel documents as required by the fellow’s country of origin
- Transit visas may be required to connect in certain cities or countries
- Proof of health insurance
December 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) on webportalapp.com to applyCLICK
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.