- Job ID: V000049961
- Location: Kigali
- Period of use: 06/17/2022 – 12/16/2022
- Specialty: offspring
- Type of employment: full-time
- Application deadline: 08.05.2022
Field of activity
In the “Digital Solutions for Sustainable Development” (DSSD) project, disadvantaged groups such as the rural population, women and people with disabilities are included in the digital transformation in addition to digital solutions that are developed together with the Rwandan partner authorities. One of the project goals is to develop initiatives to promote digital participation in cooperation between public and private actors. It is assumed that digital skills in combination with target group-specific digital services can enable a large part of the population to participate in digital change and use various services. In order to reach the target groups effectively, use leverage effects and develop user-centric services,
During your internship you will have the following tasks, among others:
- Gain insights into the cooperation with the Rwandan ICT Ministry and its implementing bodies as well as the municipal government partners in the implementation of the DSSD activities for the digital inclusion of the rural population
- Participate in the selection process of the content, features and technologies to be used during project implementation
- Support for communication/workshops with the partners involved and the implementation team
- Assistance in organizing train-the-trainer workshops
- Supporting the team in monitoring various activities
- Starting in the third semester, you study in the fields of public policy, economics, innovation management or a related, relevant field
- You have initial knowledge in the fields of ICT and education, innovation promotion and / or digitization
- You have very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- You have digital skills
- You are communicative, have organizational skills and are happy to help with the preparation of events and maintaining contact with project partners
- You have an interest in development policy
- Ideally, you have initial experience in agile project management
GIZ is a signatory to the Diversity Charter. Recognition, appreciation and inclusion of diversity in the company are important to us. All employees should experience appreciation – regardless of gender and gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or world view, disability, age, sexual orientation.
The internship is only possible if you are currently enrolled, are in a further education course that includes the completion of an internship or if you graduated no more than 6 months before the start of the internship.
The monthly internship allowance is €1,689 (gross). Depending on the country of assignment, an additional monthly foreign allowance (gross) in an amount set by GIZ will be added to the intern’s remuneration.
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of people with disabilities in the company. We therefore look forward to receiving relevant applications.
Mr Olaf Seidel (email@example.com) is available to answer any questions you may have.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.