Internal Auditor at Rwanda Airports Company: (Deadline 17 December 2021)
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with 3 years of experience
- Regularly run and monitor the aged debtors listing and identify debtors requiring follow up and recovery action. Once identified, ensure timely follow-up, escalation and action.
- Implement requirements of the RAC credit policies / Debt recovery plan and monitor achievement of defined benchmarks.
- Clean up of long outstanding receivables;
- Ensure accuracy of receivables transactions and balances;
- Timely posting in SAGE pastel evolution of all payments from debtors and allocation of payments to appropriate invoices;
- Liaise regularly with banks to ensure all payments and their purpose are known in good time to facilitate timely bank reconciliations;
- Perform regular reconciliation of receivable accounts with clients and prepare debtor statements on a monthly basis;
- Liaise closely with the Immediate supervisor and Director of Finance when necessary to report on progress and to discuss the way forward with respect to difficult debt situations;
- In collaboration with Debt Recovery Accountant in charge of collection and the Finance Consultant in charge of revenues, ensure debts are recovered in good time and that doubtful debtors are identified and reported in good time;
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality;
- Provide daily reporting of receivables;
- Develop a positive working relationship with customers;
- Advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment, noting the interests of the organization.;
In collaboration with the Immediate supervisor and Director of Finance, arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations and
- negotiate credit extensions when necessary. Implement repayment schedules and terms as agreed with the customer;
- Assist the Authority in taking legal action against debtors, where deemed appropriate, by ensuring all necessary information is maintained and providing it where required;
- Retain relevant correspondence with customers;
- Understand and implement effective internal controls to meet RAC requirements and in compliance with the RAC Finance policies and procedures manual;
Perform other tasks and duties necessary to support the finance Department as assigned by the immediate supervisor;
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a hard copy of the below listed documents to Rwanda Airports Company Head Office or submit online application not later than December 17th 2021:
- A filled application form obtained from RAC Website: www.rac.co.rw;
- Notified copy of the required Degree and professional certificates;
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.