16 Paid internship positions at Easy and Possible Organization 2021: (Deadline 15 May 2021)
EASY AND POSSIBLE is a Rwandan Non-Governmental Organization with Registration Number 342/RGB/NGO/LP/07/2018, founded in 2014 by the young university graduates, on the idea of a German lady called KARINA HILDEBRANDT delegated by Friends of Rwanda (a local German NGO). At that time, she was giving training to the university graduated youth who were unemployed. After the training, we have opted to group ourselves in order to find the solutions to unemployment situation we were facing.
We want to create an opportunity area where youth, women and children can explore or learn skills to equip themselves with sufficient needs and help others to behave the same on a national and international level.
Promote the well-being of young, women and children focusing to improve their sustainable development through identification, development and promotion of their talents, skills, and knowledge via mobilization, advocacy and training.
To learn more about our work, kindly visit www.easyandpossible.org
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining the young and women 2021 Internship Program will empower you as you grow in this program designed for motivated young professionals. At Easy and Possible Organization, you will gain experience from working in one of the leading institutions in the detection and promoting talents, culture promotion and knowledge through mobilizations and training sectors in Rwanda and beyond. You will also solve business challenges, develop innovative solutions and learn from inspiring leaders.
When joining, interns will participate in an on boarding program and receive training on how to implement projects. Over the period of the internship, you will work with like – minded individuals and receive learning opportunities to build strong foundations for your future career.
CAREER GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. We are looking for people who are passionate about our mission to serve youth and women. Candidates who fit the following criteria’s are encouraged to apply:
- Exceptional and passionate High School graduates
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, and volunteer in organizations is an added advantage
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to embrace Easy and Possible Organization values
- Fluent in English, French and Kinyarwanda
AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES: 16 Openings
PREFERRED START DATE: 01 July 2021
JOB LOCATION: Rubavu or Kigali, Rwanda
Interns will be provided a monthly stipend of 50,000Frw for the duration of their contract within 12 months.
Easy and Possible Organization is looking for 2 aspirant interns per each department as follows:
- Air Ticketing and Tourism
- Sales and Marketing
- Online services: Irembo, Tax declaration (RRA), Procurement, etc
- Graphic Design, photography and Videography
- Design of Social and Business Projects
- Management of Social Media
- IT (Website Development, Hardware and Software, operating systems and Computer Programming)
- Arts (Composition and Directing Educational Drama and Series)
- Citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
- Age: Between 18 and 30
- Academic Level: At least a Holder of Secondary School Certificate (A2)
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Kinyarwanda with a working level of English
- Advantage: Familiar with Non-Government Organizations
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a motivation letter clarifying the department of their choice, ID or Passport and academic documents to [email protected]
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 May 2021
Easy and Possible Organization never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process.
For more details, call (+250) 788 759 391 or email at [email protected]