Apple CAD EM/RF Simulation Internship in Germany: (Deadline 30 April 2021)
Applications are open for Apple CAD EM/RF Simulation Internship in Germany. As a member of the CAD team, you will develop, maintain and improve design and simulation flows for modeling Electro-Magnetic (EM) simulations for Analog and RF designs.
In this role, you will be closely collaborating with Analog/RF circuit designers and layout team, analyze and understand modeling results, compare modeling with silicon measurements and improve existing tooling and flow methodologies.
Applicants for Apple CAD EM/RF Simulation Internship must have the following qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a Master Degree program in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent. In addition to that, an understanding of Analog/RF simulation, extraction solvers with emphasis on electromagnetic algorithms and solutions.
- Also, strong fundamentals in 2D/3D EM and analogRF simulation tools.
- Experience in programming skills in languages like Perl, Python, SKILL, C/C++, Qt.
- Practical usages of one of the following tools: HFSS, Helic/VeloceRF, EMX, Momentum, ADS, Spectre.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills (English).
- Furthermore, available for 6 months or more.
Apple Inc. is the multinational technology company headquarters in Cupertino, California. Basically, it designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of electronics like smartphones, computers, etc. In addition to that, it is one of the most reputed and biggest companies in the world. An iPhone is one of the most successful products of the company.