Australia Data Analytics – Virtual Internship: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply for The KPMG Australia Data Analytics – Virtual Internship. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The KPMG Data Analytics Virtual Internship will help the interested candidates gain a practical insight into the work they do at KPMG. Also, it is a life-changing opportunity for you to build your career skills and experience.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
The interns will do the given tasks
- Data Quality Assessment: Assessment of data quality and completeness in preparation for analysis
- Data Insights: Targeting high-value customers based on customer demographics and attributes.
- Data Insights and Presentation: Using visualizations to present insights
Benefits of Australia Data Analytics – Virtual Internship
- This virtual internship is free for students
- Additionally, this program is self-paced. It takes approximately 5-6 hours to complete.
- Get practical skills and experience from KPMG
- Also, use this experience in your CV in-line with their policy
- Build real skills
- In your own time
- Likewise, challenge yourself
- Also, gain real credit
KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Furthermore, headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries. Also, it has over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.