Events Management Intern at UNDP in Chad: (Deadline 26 September 2020)
Apply for the Events Management Intern at UNDP in Chad. The deadline for the application is 26th September 2020.
- Support the preparation, holding, and follow-up of RSS events (CSOs consultations, Regional Task Force, Pillars’ Clusters, Steering Committee, Governors’ Forum, thematic briefings, workshops and webinars);
- Contribute to active interaction and engagement with events’ participants, including through surveys, polls, etc;
- Also, to the production of guidance and templates to ensure effective event management;
- Contribute to the production and tailoring of event content and material.
Knowledge Management and Learning:
- Ensures appropriate documentation and archive of RSS events;
- Also, facilitate team briefings and de-briefs on event management, providing recommendations for improved management, interaction, and engagement with participants;
- Likewise, prepare written inputs for internal and external reports and communication products as requested;
- Also, capture lessons for improved event management.
Skills and Experience for Events Management Intern at UNDP
Education: Candidates must meet one of the following educational requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Also, in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Likewise, ave graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
Field of study: International development, international relations, economics, political science, social sciences, or related.
- Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
- Similarly, some familiarity with graphic design software or web-based tools in an asset.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.