Finance Internship in General Electric in Israel: (Deadline 15 December 2020)
General Electric calls application for Finance Internship at GE Global Operations. The position is open to men and women equally in the Global Operations Controllership in Tel Aviv District, Israel.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers
The intern is responsible for general accounting and policy application for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payable, inter-company, etc. S/he will understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP, and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services. The work of the position is often reviewed by others.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Responsible for general accounting and policy application for all cycles including inventory, revenue recognition, receivables/payable, inter-company, etc.
- Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive accounting services
- Work is often reviewed by others
Applicants applying for Finance Internship in General Electric in Israel must have the following qualifications
- Professional hire with ongoing Finance and Accounting or related studies.
- Has minimal professional experience.
- Advanced user in MS Excel as well as an ability to work independently.
- Focus on individual results within the team.
- EU Work Permit.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate company. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting.