Finance Summer Internship at Dell in China: (Deadline Ongoing)
Dell calls application for Finance Summer Internship in Xiamen, China. This internship is Self-driven which boots the leadership skills & Global experience of the intern.
Candidates undertaking this Finance Summer Internship at Dell in China will do the following duties
- 7- 8 weeks’ assignment within Dell Finance or Accounting function.
- Lead & manage real business projects, case study, and soft skill training.
- Organize Community & Social events.
- Networking & Opportunity for FDP (Finance development program).
- Finance, accounting, or business major students, currently pursuing a master’s degree.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 or equivalent.
- Expect to graduate in 2022.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese.
What makes a successful Intern?
Dell Inc., which operates under the brand name Dell, is an American multinational computer technology company. Dell develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 145,000 people in the U.S. and around the world (Annual report 2018). Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.