ION R&D Internship at Nokia in Belgium: (Deadline 30 November 2020)
Nokia calls application for Internship ION R&D at Nokia. The intern will join and responsible for ION R&D teams.
Basically, ION R&D teams in Antwerp are responsible for testing and delivering embedded software operating in a range of IP products responsible in keeping the networks in the world alive and operating 24×7. With the ever-expanding internet, the convergence of the Fixed and the Mobile world, the explosion of video-related services, the 5th generation of mobile communications, the growth of the number of IoT devices, Quality and feature richness of Nokia IP products is key in driving not only the telcos but also the end-user quality of experience.
As an ION R&D Internship at Nokia in Belgium candidate you would be:
- Working with a very talented team in a technically challenging and stimulating environment.
- ION R&D teams want to hear from you about your interests and innovative ideas/suggestions: they also believe and thrive on innovative ideas and we welcome new challenging ideas that could help make our products/solutions better. So if you have ideas to help.
- Furthermore, the opportunity to get exposure towards “What’s next for IP networks” in terms of technology, embedded software, and innovative solutions.
Your area of interest could be the driving factor in the project you could or would have involvement in i.e. you have the possibility of making your own choices ranging from – coding, debugging code errors, to full IP network setup and provisioning, data mining / use machine learning techniques to find efficient usage of test results (from software test) from big databases, innovate and make devices to make our department’s day-to-day work more efficient. When it comes to coding and development assignments, the possibilities are tools development, automation, IoT, Web Interfaces, databases.
Requirements ION R&D Internship at Nokia in Belgium
- Enrolled student in Networking / IT, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, preferably in a Masters program
- Also, autonomous, proactive, and innovative attitude.