Software Engineering Internship at Amazon in Australia: ( Deadline 30 September 2020)
Applications call for Amazon Software Development Engineering Internship in Brisbane, Australia. As an Amazon Software Development Engineer Intern (SDE), candidates will get to innovate on behalf of the customer. Basically working as part of team-building software solutions, interns on Software Engineering Internship at Amazon in Australia will be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle including research, development, deployment, and operations. Amazon is looking for developers with a passion for challenging problems, learning on the go, and working with teammates to get stuff done. Moreover, the position offers a unique work environment where interns will be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers.
- Studying a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- Be currently enrolled in university and graduating by the end of 2021.
- Strong verbal and written English communication.
- Current Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian Permanent Resident.
- Experience in at least one maintainable language: Java, C, C++, C#, Rust, Kotlin, Scala, etc.
- Experience developing in a Linux environment.
- Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Overall, it is one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. In addition to that, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. In addition to that, Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is also the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.