Software Engineering Internship at Apple in the United States: (Deadline 30 September 2020)
Apple calls application for Software Engineering Internship in the United States of America.
Engineers here work on both UI level and lower-level implementation details. The successful intern candidate will be amenable to working in a dynamic, collaborative environment. The person filling this position must be a hands-on, enthusiastic, self-motivated developer with strong initiative and desire to succeed in a challenging environment. You will have a real passion for extraordinary user experiences and an eye for details. Those applying for the Web Development intern position should include a link to a web portfolio.
Interns on Software Engineering Internship at Apple will do the following duties
- Backend Development: Interns will be making the features that our users love (like Siri) work by communicating data to the user-facing applications. Backend development opportunities are available for students in the following areas: Siri, iCloud, Apple Maps, Core OS, OS X, Frameworks and Applications, Interactive Media Group, Audio/Video Software Integration and Localization, Advanced Computation, iLife, iWorks, Aperture, Pro Apps, iTunes, Security, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and Platform Infrastructure Engineering (PIE).
- Web Development: Interns will also help build web-based tools and applications to improve our products and do more for our customers. Our developers are responsible for crafting the direction of our products by considering the architecture, performance, testing, design, and implementation. And of course, we look for engineers that use our products.
Candidates must have the following requirements to be eligible for Software Engineering Internship at Apple
- Pursuing BS/MS/PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Design, or related fields.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, coupled with a deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in sophisticated methodologies such as Data Modeling, Validation, Processing, Hadoop, MapReduce, Mongo, Pig.
- Experience with web frameworks such as AngularJS, NodeJS, SproutCore.
- Proven experience in application development in Objective-C for OS X or iOS a plus.
- Client-Server Protocol & API design Skills.
- Able to craft multi-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks.
- Fundamental knowledge of embedded processors, with in-depth knowledge of real-time operating system concepts.
- Excellent debugging and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and social skills.
Apple Inc. is the multinational technology company headquarters in Cupertino, California. Basically, it designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Inc. is one of the leading manufacturers of electronics like smartphones, computers, etc. In addition to that, it is one of the most reputed and biggest companies in the world. An iPhone is one of the most successful products of the company.