Investment Officer at Carnegie Mellon University Africa: (Deadline 19 February 2022)
Business Partners is a specialist risk finance company that provides customized financial solutions, sectorial knowledge, mentorship, business premises and other value – added services for formal SMEs in South Africa and selected African countries.
We’re passionate about funding, supporting and mentoring entrepreneurs, or as we like to call them, the square pegs in a sea of round holes.
- Marketing the Business Partners Brand and building networks.
- Undertaking viability studies on targeted companies.
- Doing financial modelling and compiling the investment report.
- Negotiating and structuring investment projects on the targeted entities.
A Successful candidate should have:
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field.
- 2 or more years’ of experience in business investment/business investment structuring.
- Experience in auditing, banking and/or sales and marketing will be advantageous.
- Relating and Networking with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Analyzing information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.