IT Officer at Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd: (Deadline 13 December 2021)
Job title: IT Officer.
Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd is a General insurance company providing various general insurance products in Rwanda since May 2017. It is regulated by the National Bank of Rwanda and since inception the company has been on an upward trend, experiencing phenomenal steady growth both on the turn over and profitability. The Company is part of the network of Mayfair Insurance companies across the region (Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda and Uganda, and DRC).
The Head-office of Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd is located in Makuza Peace Plaza, 2nd Floor.
Job Purpose Statement
Within the framework and as a member of Mayfair Insurance Rwanda Company Limited IT department, functionally reporting to its head, and with respect for the current I.T. rules, procedures and policies: The I.T. Officer of Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd, will be responsible and accountable for ensuring the effectiveness of comprehensive management of the Software, Database, hardware, Data security and IT related functions of the Company.
Reporting to: Head of IT
- Effective and efficient management of the Company hardware.
- Effective and efficient management of the Company software.
- Effective and efficient management of the Company databases.
- Effective management of the security of the Company data by performing disaster recovery operations, data back-ups, and ensuring safe and secure data storage.
- Support to develop innovative and IT-based products.
- Effectively implement various IT projects with various stakeholders.
- Provide adequate support to end user.
- Provide adequate and organized trainings to existing and new staffs on IT.
- Implement protocols of IT safety, policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, information systems or any other relevant degree.
- Oracle Certified Associate Certification and/or any other Oracle Certificate will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Database Management Practice or technical team with similar role and complexity.
- Experience with complex technology deployments which are a mix, on premise and cloud technologies.
- Career exposure to engineering capability is essential.
- Exposure to Database technologies such as Oracle.
- Backup, restoration practice.
- Clustering and resilience scaling of DB technologies.
- Experience in a financial institution such as Insurance will be an added advantage.
The application addressed to the Managing Director of Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd shall be submitted at the head-office of Mayfair Insurance Company Rwanda Ltd located in the building Makuza Peace Plaza, 2nd Floor, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 13th December 2021 at 5h:00 PM (Local time).
NB: 1. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for tests and/or interviews.
2. The successful candidate will be required to bring more documents as per our internal policy requirements.
Done at Kigali, on 3rd December 2021.
MUHIMUZI Mugisha Daniel
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.