Jackson Wild 2022 Summit Fellowship for Storytellers: (Deadline 1 July 2022)
?The Jackson Wild Summit Fellowship is a comprehensive program for storytellers to accelerate their project in development through a series of skill-building workshops, networking events, pitching opportunities and mentorship. Projects in development must include a visual media component (e.g. short-form and long-form films, animation, VR/AR/360° video, a web series, a film impact campaign, etc.). Projects can consist of a wide range of topics including but not limited to environmental justice, climate change, conservation, human-wildlife conflict, traditional ecological knowledge, etc. Applicants will be asked to clearly articulate their goals.
About Jackson Wild
Jackson Wild accelerates and elevates impactful storytelling at the nexus of nature, science and climate through innovative and collaborative gatherings, skill-building initiatives, mentorship programs and career development. Jackson Wild is an inclusive global forum, inspiring our community, celebrating excellence in storytelling that illuminates our connection to the natural world and collective responsibility to the wild.
- Type Fellowship
- Organisation Jackson Wild
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline July 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Summit Fellowship
Summit Fellows Will Receive:
- A complimentary pass to the 2022 Jackson Wild Summit
- Lodging that is covered for the duration of the fellowship (Sat, Sept 24 – Sun, Oct 1)
- A financial stipend to cover the cost of travel
Requirements for Summit Fellowship Qualification
- The Summit Fellowship is open to all storytellers from around the world
- Applicants must have at least 2 years of experience working in the industry
- Applicants must have at least one project in development
- Projects in development must include a visual media component (e.g. short-form and long-form films, animation, VR/AR/360° video, a web series, a film impact campaign, etc.)
The Ideal Candidates:
- Emerging to mid-career wildlife, science and natural history storytellers who are interested in growing their network and gaining a deeper understanding of the industry as a whole
- ?Creators with a focus on visual media whose backgrounds are outside of nature-centered topics, but who are looking to “genre hop” into the wildlife filmmaking industry
- Natural history/wildlife photographers who are in the process of expanding the scope of their work into video
July 1, 2022
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.