Job at Banyan Global : Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director (Deadline: 08 August 2017)
Banyan Global, an international development consulting firm with extensive experience managing successful economic development projects on the African continent and around the world, is recruiting a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Director for an anticipated USAID-funded economic strengthening project in Rwanda. The project aims to facilitate the emergence of a dynamic off-farm sector that can generate greater employment at a higher wage for Rwandans currently engaged in subsistence agriculture and other low income economic activities.
- Lead all performance monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Assist in the development of the performance monitoring plan and oversee the gathering, analyzing, and reporting of data and information to measure program performance and impact.
- Advise and provide technical assistance on an as-needed basis to conduct specific tasks for the project throughout the life of the project.
- Organize and manage M&E training activities for project staff.
- Ensure the timely achievement of related indicators, performance criteria, and benchmarks.
- Degree in evaluation methods, economics, business administration, international development, economics, or other relevant field
- Minimum 7+ years of experience participating in monitoring and evaluations activities for international development projects including but not limited to collecting and analyzing data, developing project indicators, and supporting performance monitoring and reporting
- Experience working in the economic development sector and/or economic development programs
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, and communication skills
- Familiarity with USAID evaluation policy and reporting guidelines
- Previous experience working on USAID projects is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
Banyan Global is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply to the position through our website, http://www.banyanglobal.com/careers.php, and include a cover letter and résumé in your submission. Please no phone calls.