Job at Business Development Fund (BDF) : PR and Communication Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
BDF would like to recruit competent and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Position: One (1) PR and Communication Officer
Report to: Marketing &Relationship Manager
Marketing Officer will oversee the company’s PR, Communications & marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key role in building a good image of the company.
Public Relations and communication
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- Managing our media and communication platforms i.e. Call center, Website, Social media accounts
- Analysing media coverage
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales, and objectives
- Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external Advertising agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Writing reports, company brochures, and similar documents
- Planning and managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Analyzing the Corporate Social Responsibility requests that we receive
- Plan, develop and deliver activities as agreed within timescales.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A degree in Public Relations, Communications Management, media studies, marketing are preferred. A postgraduate qualification in these fields will be an added advantage.
- 3 years working experience gained in the PR, marketing, events promotion, or journalism trades may also be beneficial in your applications.
- Must be Rwandan
- Not more than 35years
Key skills required
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Social Media skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
Note: Only those shortlisted will be communicated.
How to apply: Please submit your application letter with Curriculum Vitae, notified copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of Identity card and contact details of three references to BDF office Reception, M.Peace Plaza, Fifth Floor,Kigali: KN 4Av, to attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than 14th August,2018 at 4P.M
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.