Job at CNLG : Post Genocide Effect and Recovery Studies Research Fellow (Deadline: 04 October 2017)
- Conducts research on the impact of genocide on individuals, families and societies in relation to recovery processes.
- Analyses and critically understands theories related to the effects of genocide and recovery programmes.
- Conducts research on the psychological effects of genocide in Rwandan society.
- Prepares reports and articles for publication and dissemination.
- Uses internet based technologies to further research and spread findings.
- Gathers testimonies in the scope of discovering how post-conflict restructuration is working.
PHD or Master’s Degree in Genocide Studies and Prevention, Sociology, Clinical Psychology, Education Sciences,
Anthropology, Political Sciences, Psychology, Administrative Sciences, and Public Administration with 2 years of working experience and 2 Scientific Papers published.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of research methodology;
- Having background in theories linked to genocide studies;
- Clear writing style and critical thinking;
- Extensive Knowledge of Genocide Effects
- Psychological skills
- Report writing and presentation skills;
- Computer Literate;
- Coordination, planning and organizational skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Collaboration and team working skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Administrative skills;
- Time management skills;
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage