Job at EUCL : Director of Finance for RESSP under EARP (Deadline: 28 August 2018)
Director of Finance for RESSP under EARP
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 28-August-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Masters
- Required Years of Experience : 6
The Energy Sector in Rwanda is undergoing a process of reform and a comprehensive program of renewal and expansion of electricity infrastructure is underway to ensure growth of the network to meet current and future supply requirements with a high level of reliability. The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) is a Subsidiary of the Rwanda Energy Group (REG) one of the Successor entities from the former EWSA. EUCL took over EWSA utility operations including the associated generation plants, transmission and distribution network and all adjoining facilities thereto.
Description, duties, responsibilities
? Develop and maintain a strategic Financial Plan for the roll-out program, ensuring compliance with established Processes & Systems to ensure financial accountability to Funders and relevant Stakeholders.
? Establish and maintain effective financial controls including monitoring of expenditures of the program budget lines and performing analysis of financial variances
? Monitor financial performance of contractors ensuring adherence to time schedules and performance triggers for payments
Requirements and Skills
- At least a Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent with an accounting qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA or CPA) etc
- Minimum experience of at least 6 years in finance or accounting with proven professional progression and responsibility. Experience in development projects financed by multilateral or bilateral donors will be preferred
- The candidate shall be computer literate and shall have skills in the use of accounting and financial ERP
- An application letter
- A photocopy of academic degree
- A photocopy of the Identity card
- Full addresses of three referees, including preferably one of previous supervisors
- Proof of Experience (Work Certificate (s))
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.