Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : INDUSTRIES LIAISON OFFICER ( Deadline :24 August 2018 )
? Ensure that industry liaison services are properly delivered in collaboration with career development, guidance and industries.
? Liaise the college with industries to ensure that agreements meet the course
– related requirements for industrial attachment programs, dual training and industry projects.
? Support student employability by facilitating student access to both paid and voluntary employment, and industry experience including industrial attachment programs and industry projects.
? Regularly update knowledge on how industry involvement is implemented with the higher education environment and prepare appropriate plans on industry involvement for college students.
? Develop integrated career education materials and online / eLearning resources to support Career Services.
? Send out communications to students regarding industry and career events. This may be done through channels using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
? Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing, Management
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Working knowledge on industrial partnership.
– Good IT skills (Internet skills & Microsoft office skills)
– Teaching experience in TVET institution.
– Ability to create and maintain networks with industries.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with Industries, students, and faculty.
– Very good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in Technology related field.
– Pedagogical skills and knowledge
– Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
– Management & Supervisory knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of applied research skills.
– Good organization skills.
– Very good communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and lead a team.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.