Job at IPRC Huye: Business Incubation Officer (Deadline: 23 July 2018)
– Plans, coordinates, organizes, and spearheads efforts to recruit incubates, technology, and industrial users; ensures appropriate equipment and materials are available for the successful operations related to these efforts
– Coordinates day
– day operations related to the incubation office, technology, and industrial growth efforts; documents efforts, a client
– tracking database
– Ensures project compliance with applicable internal and external requirements
– Coordinates the development, evaluation and implementation of incubation program goals, objectives, and activities related to office, technology, and industrial business growth
– Serves as a liaison to university, college, and other third
– party resources
– Prepares proposals to clients and responds to inquiries/requests from IPRC stakeholders
– Assists in developing and monitoring incubation program budget; Works with the management to make recommendations to interested stakeholders and government officials on incubation program which support the development strategy for entrepreneurial growth.
– Prepares and maintains a variety of records and reports related to assigned incubation program, including financial reports that summarize and/or outline incoming and outgoing funds.
– Conducts research to identify emerging needs, trends, and services related to recruitment of incubates and location of incubator clients and affiliate members or other assigned areas of responsibility.
– Designs and implements marketing materials to ensure public exposure to incubation program offerings
– Identifies funding sources for incubation projects requiring financial assistance.
Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Adminisration, Public Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Experience in working with start
– Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
– Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
– development, initiative
– Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
– Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
– Report writing and documentation with adequate analytical and numerical skills
– Creating synergies through self
– Informed and transparent decision making
– Knowledge of TVET and Competency based Education.
Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
Strong organization skills.
– Strong moral character and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good communication skills.
– Reporting Skills
– Proven interpersonal relationship skills.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.