Job at IPRC HUYE : Procurement Officer (Deadline :23 July 2018 )
– Prepare tender documents
– Prepare contracts in collaboration with the legal Officer.
– Ensure adequate contract execution in collaboration with the beneficiary Unit
– Liaising with user departments and Officer appropriate guidance on procurement needs, review and advise on departmental procurement and disposal plans.
– Assist in the compilation of annual procurement and disposal plans
– Monitoring the procurement plan against the budget.
– Receive and safe keeping of bids and related data
– Carry the role of the secretary to the tender committee
– Ensure the value for money for goods and services from local and international suppliers
– Summarize information concerning procurement
– Maintaining a list of pre
– qualified suppliers for the whole range of the initiatives, goods, services and works.
Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement, Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting and Finance
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– High Analytical Skills;
– Negociation Skills;
– Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices;
– Execellent Communication Skills;
– Knowledge of state contracting laws, regulations and procedures;
– Knowledge of grades, qualities, supply and price trends of commodities;
– Time Management Skills;
– Decesion making Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French .
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.