Job at IPRC HUYE : Security Officer (Deadline : 23 July 2018 )
1. Review, plan coordinate reorganize IPRC physical and non physical (intellectual
possessions) security and safety systems current and in the future;
2. Formulate and design institution risk policy including clear risk description in terms of cover through physical, electronics and personnel security systems and cover by measures of contingency planning;
3. Review and update existing threat situations in respect of
staff, students, business partners, IPRC assets and ongoing operations;
4. Advise and inform Management of all ongoing security, safety and environment related problems,
decisions and initiate measures;
5. Supervise operations, implementation and maintaining of all security and safety systems; eg Access control fire fighting systems.
6.Liaise with safety and security representatives such as National police, fire brigade and ambulances;
7.Assist Management with budget inputs regarding security safety and environmental protection
Hardware and organizational
8. Supervise security personnel and cleaning services providers to ensure that IPRC premises are clean and secure
9. Supervise routine duties on IPRC premises including minor repairs, cleaning, minor ground maintenance and the general tidying up of the area.
10. Maintain close supervision of the entrances of the blocks, ensuring that access is restricted to IPRC staff and authorized visitors,
11. Monitoring the cleaning of all communal areas, and offices of IPRC maintenance by relevant contractors and reporting any problems to the Principal.
12. Supervise the immediate removal or cleaning of deposits, refuse, and litter from any part of IPRC premises.
13. Supervise gardening and ground maintenance.
14. Take steps to prevent vandalism of IPRC property.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management,PublicAdministration,Administrative Sciences, Business Administration, Law or A1 in Management,PublicAdministration, Administrative Sciences,
Business Administration, Law with 3 years of working experience in security organ.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
– Proven experience as security manager or similar position
– Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
– Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
– Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
– Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
– Working knowledge of MS Office
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
– Committed and reliable
– High school diploma; Further education in security
administration or similar field will be an asset
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.