Job at IPRC Karongi : ASSISTANT LECTURER IN ICT (Deadline: 24 July 2018)
Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution
• lecture planning, preparation and research
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Provide support to other departments
• Participate in need assessment and technical specifications preparation.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation;
Participate in income generating activities of the institution
• Provide support to students;
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
•Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
AO with uper division in ICT
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.