Job at IPRC Karongi : STUDENT DISCIPLINE OFFICER (Deadline: 24 July 2018)
Organize, plan and implement in coordinating the preparation of student discipline plans.
Offer guidance and counseling to students especially those with psychosocial problems
Gather and give appropriate information on key issues like HIV/AIDS, reproductive health, psychosocial tests, etc.
Follow up and address all issues pertaining to students’ behavior and report to relevant authorities whenever necessary
Implement and enforce the school discipline policy and school rules;
Review the school discipline policy, school rules and the work of the school discipline team and make changes according to the needs of the students, the school and the community,
Take the lead in conducting investigation of complaints from students, parents, teachers and the public
Collaborate with parents of students with behavior problems in helping the students overcome discipline related issues,
Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Work, Psychology
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Ability to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
– Very good communication, written (especially recordkeeping as relates to investigations &
student discipline) and verbal, and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge of and commitment to the community college concept.
– Good leadership and human relations skills.
– Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities.
– Strong problem solving and decision
– making skills.
– Ability to use Microsoft Office suite i.e. Word, Power point, etc.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.