Job at IPRC Kigali : Assistant Lecturer in Electrical Technology (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
3. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5.Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. ontribute in TVET research and publications.
7. Conduct training of trainers.
8. Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
9.Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
10.Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
11.Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Technology or closely related areas of Electrical Technology with First Class degree or distinction is compulsory and only candidates with the named category will be selected
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.