Job at IPRC Kigali : Director of ICT unit (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Coordinate all ICT activities within and outside the institution
2. Liaise with other institutions in establishing new IT systems within IPRC
3. Develop the ICT policy and procedure to manage IT functions of IPRC
4. Serve as the technical advisor to IPRC on issues pertaining to procurement and supply, network administration.
5. Coordinate the acquisition of appropriate hardware and software
6. Develop IPRC IT Development Plan
7. Establish the procedure to manage information technology functions of IPRC
8. Ensure procurement of IT equipment (PCs, electronics devices and software) is complete and according to the needs of the users;
9. Supervise and coordinate workers engaged in problem
– solving, monitoring, and installing data communication equipment and software
10. Coordinate the evaluations of software or hardware, and recommend improvements or upgrades
11. Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, and cost comparison analysis
12. Perform any tasks assigned by his/her supervisor
Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Informatiom Management Systems, Information Communication Technology, with 3 years working experience or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Informatiom Management Systems, Information Communication Technology, with 1 year working experience in ICT environment.
Key technical skills and Knowledge required
Planning and organisational skills Time management skills Interpersonal skills
Team working and collaboration skills
Good command of oral language skills and writing ability
Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.