Job at IPRC Kigali : Director of library and academic ressources unit (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Coordinate the implementation of the strategies to increase the access and improve the use of library facilities
2.To ensure all books are shelved
3.Ensure the implementation of the guidelines on borrow and returning of book by students, staff and visitors
4.Prepare and provide the list of new required books every fiscal year
5.Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Archivist and Documentation, Library and Information Science with 3
year working experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Cataloguing reference books such as DDC and others
– Demonstrated working knowledge of current technology, software, and automated library systems
– Skills on e
– library and experience on e
– Good knowledge on open sources materials and how to subscribe on them
– Supervisory and follow up knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with students and teaching staff.
– Good organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Reporting skills
– Ability to work independently and lead a team
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.