Job at IPRC Kigali : Lecturer in Water Hydrolic Engineering (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
3. Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
4. Engage in professional and personal development.
5. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
6. Contribute in TVET research and publications.
7. Conduct training of trainers.
8. Mentor and coach junior academic staff (assistant lecturers and tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
9. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
10.Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
11.Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Master’s degree in Civil engineering with specialization in Hydraulic engineering, Water resources engineering or Water engineering.
•Skills in using at least one numerical model (2D or 3D Hydraulic Models)
•Skills in using hydraulic laboratory equipment
•At least one year of teaching experience or working in related industry
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.