Job at IPRC NGOMA : Assistant Lecturer in Entrepreneurship (Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
2. Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
3. Engage in professional and personal development.
4. Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
5. Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
6. Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
7. Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
8. Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship, with second class upper division is compulsory. Masters in the above field is an added advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.