Job at IPRC NGOMA : Industries Liaison Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. Ensure that industry liaison services are properly delivered in collaboration with career development, guidance and industries.
2. Liaise the college with industries to ensure that agreements meet the course
– related requirements for industrial attachment programs, dual training and industry projects.
3. Support student employability by facilitating student access to both paid and voluntary employment, and industry experience including industrial attachment programs and industry projects.
4. Regularly update knowledge on how industry involvement is implemented with the higher education environment and prepare appropriate plans on industry involvement for college students.
5. Develop integrated career education materials and online / eLearning resources to support Career Services.
6. Send out communications to students regarding industry and career events. This may be done through channels using email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
7. Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing, Management.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Working knowledge on industrial partnership.
– Good IT skills (Internet skills & Microsoft office skills)
– Teaching experience in TVET institution.
– Ability to create and maintain networks with industries.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with Industries, students, and faculty.
– Very good level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in Technology related field.
– Pedagogical skills and knowledge
– Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
– Management & Supervisory knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Knowledge of applied research skills.
– Good organization skills.
– Very good communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and lead a team.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.