Job at IPRC NGOMA : Instructor in Front Office Operations ( Deadline : 23 August 2018 )
1. Plan the delivery of training modules
2. Design or adapt the lesson plans
3. Prepare pedagogical and didactic tools
4. Prepare the workshop/classroom, equipment and materials
5. Deliver the training
6. Assess the achievemnt of each competence targeted
7. To participate in lesson assessment in order to review and improve the quality of teaching and learning;
8. Attend meetings of pedagogical monitoring
9. Participate in intership monitoring
10. Provide individual support for the students (including guidance and counseling
11. Take part in the technical and pedagogical reinforcement initiatives
12. Participate in activities and events organized by theschool
13. To coordinate and report on academic activities of each subject taught;
14. To properly manage and use available equipments;
15. To provide promptly pedagogical documents and administrative papers related to administrative files.
16. To keep updated about current educational trends.
Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or Advanced Diploma in Front Office Operations with Second Class Upper division is compulsory
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.