Job at IPRC NGOMA : Monitoring and Evaluation Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1.Take a leading role in monitoring and evaluation of the institution.
2. Implement the development of annual monitoring and evaluation plan in collaboration with departments and/or units.
3. Develop monitoring and evaluation tools, and disseminate them to departments and/or units.
4. Implement the monitoring and evaluation based on the plans.
5. Make strategic recommendations based on the result of monitoring and evaluation to concerned departments and/or units.
6. Identify the need and develop the TORs for specific monitoring and evaluation activities and survey.
7. Prepare and submit consolidated progress reports.
8. Carry out any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of results based management, logical framework approach, strategic planning processess and tools;
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s Education Sector Policies and Strategies;
– Knowledge of drafting Action Plans and Operational Plans;
– Knowledge to conduct policy analysis and draft proposals;
– Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation concepts, systems and tools;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Judgment & Decission Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.