Job at IPRC NGOMA : Timetable and Examination Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. To organize and conduct examinations
2. To prepare timetables for exams and examination rooms
3. To manage examination records
4.To draft reports pertaining to examinations
5. To prepare a report detailing the general academic performance
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts with a PGD inEducation, Education Arts and Humanities, Educational Sciences, Computer Science, Business
Administration, Education, Economics.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Computer skills with good command in Microsoft offices.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students and academic staff.
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Leadership skills
– Credibility and hospitality
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.