Job at IPRC Tumba : Admission and Registration Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1. To prepare documents deemed necessary for students registrations
2. To draft regulations on the admission of private students
3. Participate in elaborating student’s admissions, conditions and procedures.
4. Prepare and give general regulations information
5. Give to students their identity card
5. Create , keep and manage students files
6. Liaising with Departments and Academic Services Department
7. Maintain accurate , confidential secure academic records for all enrolled student
8. To facilitate the orientation of students
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good written and verbal Communication Skill (English and/or French)
– Customer service skills.
– Good data entry skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
– Able to operate student information and management system.
– Thorough knowledge on admission and registration policies of IPRC Kigali.
– Strong organization skills
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.