Job at IPRC TUMBA: Time table and Examination Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1. To organize and conduct examinations
2. To prepare timetables for exams and examination rooms
3. To manage examination records
4.To draft reports pertaining to examinations
5. To prepare a report detailing the general academic performance
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts with a PGD in
Education, Education Arts and Humanities, Educational Sciences, Computer Science, Business
Administration, Education, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Computer skills with good command in Microsoft offices.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students and academic staff.
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Leadership skills
– Credibility and hospitality
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.