Job at KCB : Information Security Manager (Deadline: 27 July 2018)
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role holder will be responsible for Maintaining and enhancing the security policies and standards to ensure all issues of security, risk and performance are fully addressed and to provide Information Security services to the organization (e.g. unauthorized access, cyber-attacks)
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Define, Implement, and maintain policies, procedures, processes, standards, and guidelines for systems security administration and appropriate use.
- Manage and ensure optimal security configurations of all servers/end point OS, Virtual environments, Databases, Middleware, Applications and end points.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on systems security products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems security continuous improvements.
- Provide “ownership” of security incidents and problems through final resolution for the Bank’s servers/end point OS, Virtual environments, Databases, Middleware and Applications.
- Provide systems security statistics and reports to aid in management decisions.
- Maintain an inventory of security systems hardware and software equipment
- Monitoring of systems security, resolving and escalating incidents appropriately.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- Record security incidences registered within the bank
- Carry out security checks to ensure adherence to the security standards
- Ensure the bank’s employees are aware of cybersecurity issues, are trained in good cybersecurity practices, and are practicing safe/secure data collection, data transfers and storage, and use of social media, mobile devices, and apps, among others.
- Adhere to SLA on TAT user requests
- Respond to calls for assistance to provide IT Security technical support to return programs and systems to operational mode.
For the above position, the applicant should have;
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT security or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in an information security management position
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at every level and in every department, are essential
- Risk Analysis/ Assessment experience
- Certificate in Information security (CISM, CISA, Security+, CASP, CCNA security or CISSP) or comparable work experience will be given preference
- Knowledge of Information security policies as well as applicable government regulations
- Ability to lead, deliver change and contribute to culture change successfully
- Ability to influence at senior levels on matters relating to security and information risk
- Good verbal, written communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good working knowledge of information risk analysis/management
- Positive attitude towards learning and development demonstrated by a record of continuing professional development
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please submit your application including an application letter, a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating your current salary and benefits, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials, 3 reference letters, daytime telephone contact and email address. The deadline for receiving applications is 27th July 2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please apply through:
Head of Human Resources
KCB Bank Rwanda Ltd.
Kigali – Rwanda or E-mail on: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.