Job at LOCAL ADMINISTRATIVE ENTITIES DEVELOPMENT AGENCY : Nutrition M&E and Learning specialist ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
Ensure the establishment and implementation of a robust M&E framework for the NSDS, ensuring timely and high reporting for results and resources;
• Support the development of appropriate and effective data management systems for the NSDS
• Support the development of annual, quarterly and monthly work plans for NSDS team, ensuring their integration with wider SPIU and Divisional Work plans
• Support the regular review of NSDS implementation guidelines, ensuring that the scheme responds to emerging lessons learnt
• Support coordination of the NSDS with key stakeholders including MINALOC, RBC, MINISANTE and the NECDCS
• Participate in relevant inter
– ministerial and SP Sector policy dialogue and coordination mechanisms as directed;
• Support the planning and implementation of capacity building for local governments on NSDS programmatic and administrative compliance issues;
• Support the implementation of recommendations from internal and external assessments of the NSDS in relation to programme management and fiduciary processes;
• Participate in formal reviews and evaluations of the NSDS, including providing technical oversight of any specialist M&E contractors
• Lead the documentation of successes, challenges and lessons
– learnt in NSDS implementation
• Support the maintenance of effective working relationships with international development partners and local stakeholders.
• Lead the preparation of terms of reference for outsourced M&E activities;
• Bachelor degree in Public Health, Early Childhood Development, Nutrition, economics, development studies, rural development, community development, plus 7 years’ experience in the social protection sector in Rwanda;
Or Masters degree in the same fields plus at least 5 years’ experience of working in the social protection sector in Rwanda.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience of developing and delivering training to Government officers;
• IT literate, excellent skills in Excel and Word
• Strongly results oriented and able to manage a complex and multi
– faceted workload
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda is essential, English is desirable, knowledge of French is an added advantage.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.